1. A MICHAEL Michael Kors bag that is specially made to carry Macbook computers. Perfect for toting to and from class (in style)!
2. MICHAEL Michael Kors wedge sneakers (size 8 US). A perfect mix of sophistication and casual chic. Also, they match the bag!
3. Gift certificate to Restoration Hardware. I love the uniqueness and ruggedness of their items. I also love the fact that the company repurposes old materials. Since I am moving out for the first time right after Christmas, this is the perfect gift to help me furnish my new apartment!
4. Got Heart ring by Verameat (size 6). I love delicate jewelry that has a hand-crafted look. A wearable reminder of how many people I love and who love me.
5. Skullcandy Aviator over-ear headphones. I absolutely love the retro look of these! As a future film student, a good set of headphones are essential for movie editing.
6. Apple iPad Mini in white/silver. The perfect gadget for an on-the-go student; I would be able to keep everything from scripts to grocery lists on this puppy.